office (678) 643-7766
Join us for our 28th Year!
Encore Band Camp provides an enjoyable musical experience for woodwind, brass, and percussion students from beginner level through 9th grade. Students receive a good blend of educational and recreational activities during the week. Rehearsals and master classes are conducted by highly skilled specialists with proven success in working with band students at this level. In addition to rehearsals and master classes, afternoon and evening recreational times are scheduled. The camp closes with concert performances on the afternoon of the final day of camp.
• Established camp with 28-year history
• 24-hour student supervision by staff members who are certified teachers
• Experienced conductors with a combined total of over 100 years on the ENCORE! staff
• Good blend of instructional and recreational activities
• Master classes with specialists on all instruments
• Final performance in the Russell Auditorium on the campus of GCSU
Share information about our camp with your friends. View our 2016 flyer.
To register online, visit the
Band Camp page.